Sr. Associate, Architect
I believe it is the architect’s responsibility to design client responsive spaces that serve the end user by solving a problem while providing unique aesthetic value in the approach. My passion for the built environment was honed while spending a decade in the construction field prior to my architectural education. This knowledge base, coupled with an acute design ability, allows me to lead clients to the realization of possibilities found in every project. Visit my LinkedIn page.
- American Institute of Architects (AIA)
- AIA Convention Committee
- Iowa Architect Magazine
- St. Stephen’s Lutheran Church
- Spending time with my kids
- Community betterment
- Whiskey/Bourbon/Scotch snob
- Food enthusiast
- Period documentaries
- Patrick Mahomes/Kansas City Chiefs
- During the growing months I operate a one-acre vineyard I started in 2006 which I see as a tribute to my family’s Iowa farming roots.